Take a look at what some creative kids produced this week as part of the principal's podcast! Students filmed an #EduFreeze video based on the Mannequin Challenges that are sweeping the country.
Here are a few things we noticed while creating our #EduFreeze video:
1. We stopped to live in the moment.
2. Student creativity and self-discipline was off the charts.
3. We had a chance to shine the light on our students and some of the tools they use for learning.
4. We took time to collaborate, listen to others' ideas, and build relationships while creating our video.
5. We laughed (a lot) and had fun!
Our students are hoping that they can see other schools' mannequin challenge videos. Feel free to post yours to the #EduFreeze hashtag on Twitter.